Today’s gas fires are available to suit any home with or without chimneys.
EEC Home Improvements have a number of different style gas fires with different options, whether you would like live flames, realistic flames or remote controlled gas fires, our extensive range has something for everyone.
If you want to make a feature of your fireplace in traditional style brass, chrome or maybe you want a modern signature-piece fireplace, we’ve got a great range of gas fires for all situations, so whatever you are looking for, we’re sure to have something that suits your needs.
A gas fire adds warmth, character and is the centrepiece to any room. Most gas fires are suitable for homes with or without a chimney and come in many different options.
EEC Home Improvements various styles:
• Inset gas fires – installed into the hearth or fireplace opening in the wall for a less obstructive fire.
• Outset gas fires – traditional looking fire with a higher heat output than other inset fires.
• Gas stoves – usually free standing with a classic design feature to compliment any décor, also have a high heat output.
• Wall mounted (hang on the wall) gas fires – modern looking fire which can be appreciated from all angles.
• Hole in the wall gas fires – inset or semi-inset, contemporary looking fire providing a beautiful focal point for any room.
Many gas fires are now available with economical heat output, which are easy to maintain, clean and are highly efficient. You can dramatically cut your energy bills by replacing an old open fronted gas fire. By installing a glass fronted gas fire you will have significantly improved efficiencies. With ever increasing fuel costs, an energy efficient gas fire should be on the top of everyone’s home improvement list.
All gas installers must be registered with the Gas Safe Register in order to work as a gas installer. All of our installers are individually registered under the Gas Safe Register. You should never attempt to interfere, remove or install any gas appliance. You will not only be putting yourself and family in serious danger, you could expose your family to carbon monoxide poisoning, which can be fatal.