REWIRING & ELECTRICAL REPAIRS
Does your house need rewiring?
A house rewire is a major job, but if the wiring in your house is old or inadequate, a house rewire could be an urgent safety matter.
EEC Home Improvements can provide a rewiring service to properties nationwide, we provide you with a quotation for the work, the price we quote is the price you pay and we are an NICEIC and ISO9001: 2008 accredited company.
We strive to work quickly and efficiently minimizing the disruption to your property. Our NICEIC insurance backed warranty covers all our work.
What should you look out for:
• Cables coated in black rubber – Black rubber was phased out in the 1960s.
• A fusebox with a wooden back, cast iron switches, a haphazard mixture of circuit boxes.
• Older round pin sockets and round light switches, braided flex hanging from ceiling roses to light fittings, black switches, sockets mounted in skirting boards.
• Wall mounted light switches in bathrooms.
• Lights which falter or sometimes don’t come on at all could be an indication of a problem with the circuit.
EEC Home Improvements carry out electric testing for domestic properties, view our electric testing page here